ASP.NET Programmer – Job Position
Programmer (Reports to Project Director)
Scope of Role:
• To carry out projects on time and to specification
• The implementation of this area of expertise for all projects.
• Keep the company up to date in programming developments
• To achieve KPI’s for programming team
• Support all areas of Fresh Egg
• ASP.NET (Visual Basic)
• PHP (preferred but not essential)
• Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Microsoft Enterprise Manager
• Microsoft Query Analyzer
• Internet Explorer
• Academically qualified/Certified in programming
• Attention to detail
• Business focused
• Customer focus
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
Working hours are 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with a one hour lunch break and two fifteen minute breaks a day.
Occasional overtime may be asked of you in order to complete a project on time.
Please call Adam Stafford on 01903 24 77 88 – NO AGENCIES