Beware the Ides of March!
Beware the Ides of March! Whatever that means (http://astrology.about.com/od/oddstrange/a/idesmarch.htm) for full explanation. (I couldn't be bothered to rip it off)
Whatever Beware the Ides of March! means, I know it means the following:
- Council Tax Bills are on the way up :-(
- I'm getting older :-(
- I'm a day nearer to winning the lottery :-)
- I bought too much food last Christmas as I still have a stash left :-(
- It's going to start getting warmer :-)
- Another chocolate fest beckons :-)
- I get to have two days off over Easter :-)
- I won't be going home in the dark as often :-)
- The grass will need cutting regularly again :-(
- That will be another 2,000 emails that have to be sent :-(
Beware the Ides of March! and roll on April...............
Share this post
comments powered by