Mobile Traffic Statistics Infographic
This infographic shows data from a selection of 40 sites that have significant traffic (at least 1000 unique visits per day, average). The sites covered the following four main market sectors: Tech and Electronics, Health and Beauty, News and Travel. Data from 10 sites of each niche were used.
Some key takeaways:
- Percentage of organic search traffic from mobile devices has increased at a greater rate than total combined traffic from mobiles
- iPhone has been overtaken by iPad as the mobile operating system delivering most traffic
- Travel is the market where mobile traffic and mobile organic search traffic has seen biggest growth
- Some may wonder why Windows OS is not represented. The truth is the average proportion traffic from Windows was too low to warrant including.
- Due to SEO activity taking place on a number of sites included in the sample, the stats relating to changes in percentages of traffic from organic search may be skewed slightly.
Share this post