The Fresh Egg blog
Latest digital marketing news
Fresh Egg are looking for an experienced Web Designer to join the team!
Job Description: Web Designer
Fresh Egg is looking for an experienced and creative web designer to join our friendly and hard-working design, programming and SEO teams to complete projects successfully. You'll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
Skills & Requirements
• Good experience with using a PC on a Microsoft Vista OS platform
• Minimum 3 years experience of web concept design and build
• Fluent with raw CSS and XHTML coding
• Standards-based semantic coding using ' div' rather than 'table' layouts
• Knowledge and experience of SEO and web accessibility
• Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
• Experience with integrating web design with back-end coding (asp.net/asp/php etc)
• Experience with working on bespoke E-Commerce/CMS web sites
• Knowledge of using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash and Illustrator
• Good communication skills for liaising closely with customers or clients at the design stage and throughout a project
• Attention to detail
• Uses initiative
• Customer focused
• Commercially aware
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
If you would like to apply for this role, please send in your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Annie Marshall or Philippa Stafford on 01903 24 77 88
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU!