The internet is probably the most competitive business platform ever created. To keep pace with the constantly changing nature of the environment, your online marketing needs to do more than simply attract visitors to your site. You need to know what happens when people visit your site, so you can encourage them to stay and create a conversion (whether a sale or an enquiry) and encourage more people to do the same.
Embed this video:
Fresh Egg offers a suite of insight services based on long-established expertise and market leadership in internet marketing. Our aim is to validate your analytics data, determine where your traffic is coming from, analyse which campaigns are most effective, and optimise the journey from visitor to customer.
- Analytics can provide a great depth of information into how your website is working. A fully audited analytics configuration, that is correctly measuring how traffic is getting to your website and how it is behaving once on the site, will ensure that we (and you) have the insight needed to optimise your online performance. Armed with this information we can recommend improvements to your site and in turn measure the resulting improvement in conversions and how visitors are responding to the changes.
- Ongoing cross-channel performance reporting can be developed to your bespoke requirements, enabling you to keep track of overall online performance against the set of KPIs that is most relevant to your business.
- Our conversion optimisation services are designed to help you identify key areas for improvement on your website. We aim to improve user experience and reduce the barriers to conversion, through measured and analytical testing strategies, e.g. multivariate testing (MVT).
- The services above are closely linked, and form the core of our holistic approach to online measurement, analysis and optimisation. In addition we also provide the consultancy required to tie these complex elements together and align with your business strategy, including advice on:
- Analysing ROI and defining key performance indicators (KPI)
- Developing reporting dashboards and benchmarks
- Best practice for usability, user experience and conversion paths
- Strategy development and measurement
Using tools such as Google Analytics™, Google Website Optimiser™, ClickTale, we set out to improve and refine metrics that measure and manage conversion performance. Our familiarity and experience using these tools, combined with our expertise in fields such as usability, web analysis, user experience and technical marketing, means we are well equipped to offer some of the best conversion advice in the industry.
At April’s edition of Brighton SEO, Fresh Egg’s head of Insight, Dara Fitzgerald is discussing all things GA in his talk – Next Generation Measurement with Google Analytics: Moving from ses... Read more
Posted on 12th April 2013 by Susie Cox
Write a comment
It is no secret that you can drive traffic to your website using search engine optimisation, pay-per-click, display advertising, email, affiliate marketing, social media, video and so on. Th... Read more
Posted on 19th March 2013 by Tim Cross
Write a comment
Google announced this afternoon on the Google Analytics blog that it will be entering the tag management (or tag container) world with its own free Google Tag Manager product. With the ubiqu... Read more
Posted on 1st October 2012 by Dara Fitzgerald
There are many different elements involved in producing an effective digital marketing campaign. As with any marketing activity, it is imperative to prove that such efforts have resulted in... Read more
Posted on 21st August 2012 by Kat Cole
Write a comment