At Fresh Egg, we are able to improve website conversion by analysing data gathered using market leading analytics and testing tools (both qualitative and quantitative) and interpreting this data to make recommendations for improvement or action. We are conversion optimisation experts and qualified web analytics specialists.
Through assessing data and carrying out testing (A/B or Multivariate [MVT]), we are able to develop a detailed understanding of your website and can examine, investigate and propose actions and website conversion rate improvements including:
- Persuasiveness and cross selling - ensuring pages encourage visitors towards your desired action or path.
- Navigation and ease of information retrieval - maximising the ease with which site visitors can find information and content.
- Page layout and calls to action - making sure they are appropriate, visible and enticing.
- Content and brand issues - ensuring the site's content engages, persuades and communicates effectively.
- Efficacy of the checkout process - eliminating dropout points and making the checkout process more fluid and intuitive.
Our conversion optimisation services will help you develop a strategy for continuous improvement based upon the potential of the keywords to your site, site design and many other measures. We use a range of specialist tools within our conversion optimisation approach, including:
- Google Analytics - used for quantitative data analysis to support conversion optimisation strategies (pre-test) and continual performance analysis (mid and post-test)
- ClickTale - used for qualitative user analysis to influence conversion optimisation strategies. ClickTale has a rich feature list, including video playback of visitor sessions, heatmaps for scroll, attention, clicks and mouse moves and conversion analytics including custom funnels and drop out analysis
- User video testing - videos (with audio commentary) of users' on-screen behaviour, used for qualitative user analysis to influence conversion optimisation strategies
- On-page surveys - used for qualitative analysis to influence conversion optimisation strategies. These can run in a real-time environment and provide users with a way to tell you what they need in their own words.
- Google Website Optimiser (GWO) - our primary solution for A/B and multivariate testing (MVT)
The main benefit of live testing is the ability to run different pages (A/B) or content variations (MVT), in real-time, in order to determine the most effective combination of variables for any number of test pages. The best performing pages can then be favoured to drive optimum conversion rates. Essentially users vote with their clicks and pages can be optimised in a live environment. Content variations are delivered to users randomly during the test period and GWO can also be integrated with Google Analytics (GA) to offer enhanced analysis capabilities.