Cross-channel performance reporting.
Once we have established that your analytics platform is in good health, and we have verified the integrity of the data, we can provide ongoing performance reporting on either a basic (automated) or advanced (bespoke) basis.
Once your analytics data has been verified as a result of an analytics audit, we can develop custom reports for you based on discussed and agreed metrics and KPIs. These reports can vary in terms of content, detail and structure depending on the level of ongoing investment in analysis and insight. This is a specific exercise and will involve detailed discussions with you about your business, after which several report types may need to be created to suit all requirements. Our reporting structures include:
Google Analytics custom reports.
At a basic level, we can create a series of custom reports within Google Analytics. These can then be automated to be delivered to you periodically via email as required, or included as part of a more comprehensive report.
The next step up involves the creation of custom marketing dashboards, based on a selective group of KPIs. These dashboards are visually presented via excel tables and graphs and can be produced via two options as follows:
- If you wish to have our assistance in creating the dashboard(s) but plan to update them manually each month yourself, we can simply create the custom dashboard(s) and provide them to you in raw Excel format. You will then assume all responsibility for manually updating the spreadsheet(s) each month.
- If you wish to have your custom dashboard(s) automated, we can create all required templates (as per the option above) but with this option they will be created using our in-house dashboard automation tool. This will allow us to automatically produce updated dashboards each reporting period and deliver to you automatically by email, or include within a comprehensive performance report.
Ongoing performance reporting.
Once the following criteria have been met, we will be in a position to commence ongoing cross-channel performance reporting.
- The account in question has undergone a full Fresh Egg analytics audit
- All recommendations resulting from the audit have been implemented and tested
- The configuration and data have been fully validated and benchmarked as a result of the first two points above
- Custom report types have been agreed and all necessary dashboards have been created
The purpose of our ongoing cross-channel performance reporting is to extract relevant data from Google Analytics (and other relevant sources of quantitative and qualitative data) and report it back to you in the form of a meaningful and actionable report.
Generally speaking these reports will break down your key performance metrics by marketing channel and compare the reporting month to the prior year, as well as the current quarter year-on-year.
The additional value we add to these reports is twofold:
- Firstly we will make use of automated tools (such as our Google Analytics API interface for full cross-channel breakdowns and our dashboard automation tool for board-friendly performance snapshots) in order to present business critical data in a ready to present format.
- Secondly, on top of our own advanced data reporting methods, we will add value through our professional analysis and interpretation of the data, presented within the report in the form of insightful and succinct observations and recommendations.