Search engine optimisation (SEO).
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or page in natural search results. The higher a page is ranking for a greater number of high traffic key phrases, the more visitors it will receive from a search engine. SEO knowledge is hugely important - just because a company has more money to spend doesn't mean it will necessarily be ranked first.
Digital marketing agency.
Fresh Egg has over twelve years' experience as a digital agency, we work continuously to improve knowledge and techniques to remain ahead of the competition. Our search consultants consider how search engines work and the intent of what people search for. The team optimise a website by undertaking a wealth of on-site and off-site activities.
On-site, the team will edit and regularly update content. They will also edit HTML and associated coding to increase relevance to specific keywords and remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Offsite, our task is to build visibility and promote great onsite content. A great deal of effort goes into increasing the quality of referring traffic to a website.
A well-planned and executed campaign strategy is the best way to reach the top of the rankings. Fresh Egg's SEO services incorporate a range of elements to promote your website:
- Initial SEO discovery, assessment and appraisal At the start of a search campaign with Fresh Egg, our team will assess your website to highlight areas for improvement, benchmark positive attributes and assess what limitations there are preventing the site from achieving its goals . This is documented in a series of reports that are tailored to key stakeholders within your business. This insight will deliver a comprehensive search engine optimisation strategy and highlights some of the more complex issues that will need addressing as part of an on-going maintenance campaign.
- Onsite development If required, we can make the adjustments recommended in the initial assessment for you, in order to ensure that the site's foundation is search engine friendly. If we can't have access to the site files we will produce best practice advice and instructions detailing the required changes so your own development team can action them themselves.
- SEO campaigns Search campaign work makes up the bulk of the activity on the majority of accounts. Search engines are constantly changing their rules to improve the accuracy of their searches. This means we have to work hard to maintain the best possible visibility for your website. To maintain momentum, we monitor search engine activity, your competitor websites, perform on-going tests and constantly introduce new ideas to improve your web offering, some of our activity includes:
- Monitoring site health
- Seeking opportunity via other digital channel data
- Monitoring and reporting on referral traffic from campaign activity
- Constant evaluation of campaigns based upon ROI data
- Clickthrough rate optimisation
- Ensuring onsite content is fresh, engaging and providing strong conversion
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Customised management reporting Fresh Egg provide a detailed monthly campaign report, detailing the progression of your campaign. We can tailor a customised report to suit your needs to ensure you are receiving the information you find the most beneficial to your business.